Terms and Conditions
Home < Terms and Conditions
1) Payment in advance of the admission/certification exam: Full payment is due at the time of registration except if it is a demo course, which is free. Payment must be made via PayPal, which can be by PayPal account or Credit Card.
2) Limitation of Liability: In case of any dispute or if it is perceived that the service has not been provided as agreed, SCRUMstudy™ will only be responsible for the amount paid by the student for the fee paid. SCRUMstudy™ shall not be responsible for lost wages, travel expenses, or any other incidental expenses that may be incurred by the student. The total value of the refund provided to a student by SiERRAeStudio.com shall not, under any circumstances, exceed the amount the student has paid for the Membership/Examination.
3) Extension of the online preparatory course: The extension of the online preparatory course is a recurring payment plan. SCRUMstudy™/VMEdu® will automatically debit your account on a recurring basis. The online preparatory course extension can only be cancelled from your VMEdu® account before the next payment date. After cancellation, your access to the online preparatory course will be active until the next payment date.
4) Proprietary use of SCRUMstudy.com study material: We will provide you with the course content, which is the property of SCRUMstudy.com. Therefore, no part of the course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, or translated into any language, without our prior written consent. Any such activity is a violation of copyright law. You also represent that you are participating in the SCRUMstudy™ certification exams only and that you have no relationship with any person or company providing training to partners other than SCRUMstudy™.
5) Cancellation: The cost of cancellation of membership/examination is $100 after initial registration (if cancelled within 2 days of making payment to SiERRAeStudio.com). In addition, no cancellation requests are allowed 2 days after enrollment.
6) Membership information can be provided to co-workers at your company who can ask for references about our course.
7) Rescheduling exams: Starting October 15, 2014, if students change their exam date, they will have to pay a $50 rescheduling fee.
8) No Application Policy: If you pass the certification exam SCRUMstudy™ / SiERRAeStudio.com, your name will be added to the student success list. However, SCRUMstudy.com / SiERRAeStudio.com will not distribute your personal information to any third party marketing database or disclose personal details to anyone EXCEPT on a case by case basis after proper verification of the person requesting the information. Your personal information may be used by us to send you information and promotional messages from SCRUMstudy™/SiERRAeStudio.com about our products, services and events.
9) In case of any dispute, the decision of VMEdu® is final.
10) VMEdu® has the discretion to change the terms and conditions without notice.